<XMP><body></XMP> <XMP></body></XMP> My Shangri-la























It has never been, it shall never be.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Courage? Or mental incompetence?

Watching the little raindrops buffet the unruly back of the sea, I thought of my Goddess, the enchanted one, from a past best, but never, forgotten. It was not her burden to forgive me. She could have, and just ask me to, in her own unfashionable words, "Scoot". Unfashionable, but so piquant. It's so riveting, how a single word from Her, is able to conjure a multitude of emotions.


It would be so easy to walk away, away from the demons, away from the past. What existence, really, does it have, the past? After all, it is only what the present was, once, the present that is gone, no more than that. And yet. It has nothing to do with my tenacity of purpose, nothing about pride or ego. Just a sincere longing to be with my Goddess.


What I intend to do may be idiocy at its best, ludicrous even. But desperate times call for desperate measures. And I am desperate, to be back in Her favour, to have the blessings of Her household.


The sun peeped through the glowing clouds, and in an instant, all was calm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home