<XMP><body></XMP> <XMP></body></XMP> My Shangri-la























It has never been, it shall never be.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Zouk

Wednesday night. Went for BBQ cum steamboat thingy at Marina South with my boss and some colleagues. Was pretty worried that I'd get tummy upset cause none of us were that great cooks. But so far things look ok. Quite enjoyed myself there. Was thinking of going home but now I'm glad i didn't.


We headed off to Zouk after dinner. About 8 of us were left. Haven't been to that place in ages. 2 and a half years? Thereabout I guess. Things started slowly. Had a few sips here and there. As the night went on the sips became gulps. Can't remember how much I drank. Had vodka red bull, vodka lime, long island tea and some shots. My boss met some friends there. All girls. Anyhoo to cut a long story short I had a great time last night. Although I can't remember the most part of it, I woke up with a smile on my face. =)


Gonna keep this post short. Bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home