<XMP><body></XMP> <XMP></body></XMP> My Shangri-la























It has never been, it shall never be.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Beach

Sunday, at the beach. Families having picnics, parents with toddlers in tow, people with the most adorable dogs on leashes. Laughter and smiles on many faces, no gloomy frowns in sight. Does the beach make a person happy? Or is the beach only for happy people?


And there's me. Sweaty, huffing and puffing away, trying to look not at all tired as I drag my feet on a run.


Maybe the beach can bring me some happiness, but I'm still waiting. For now, a run at the beach might help me sweat my worries out my pores.

6 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you ran today.. what time? I didnt get to see you...
bro i am always here as my own life aint the most happy of them all.. think I might just have to call you up for that drink i said i might call you..

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

did u see any chio bladers zoom towards u while u were sweating? =))

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Russell said...

soapy - In the evening.
Muff - Too tired to notice. But they might have noticed me though. =))

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i was there late morning... hahaha erm they notice you... hmm i wonder..

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Russell said...

I'm sure they'd rather notice me than you.

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u will be amazed.. they look at skinnier darker fellas then u lor!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home