<XMP><body></XMP> <XMP></body></XMP> My Shangri-la























It has never been, it shall never be.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Touch Down!

I'm back! Finally after 2 odd weeks overseas. Wasn't THAT bad actually. Everything turned out alright. Touched down at Changi International Airport at 0800hrs on Wednesday morning. Took a cab back and washed up my stuff a little.


Met Uncle Chris for lunch. Thanks Chris for driving me around that day. Too bad CP was closed. Anyway wanted to collect my car but the garage wasn't open. So so so sad. Thankfully Chris lent me his car to drive to Momo that night.


Oh yeah..went Momo that night with a few of my friends. There was supposed to be some supeormodel final thingy. But the emcee totally TOTALLY screwed things up. Felt like throwing my jug at him. Thankfully we went in before 10, so entrance was free.


I returned Chris his gorgeous car and headed down to Phuture, where Aunty Lin was. So nice of her to wear flaties that day. Just to make me look taller. *touched* =P Hope you enjoyed yourself that night. =)
Anyway fast forward to Friday. Collected my car on Thursday night. Now I'm happily zipping around Singapore. Met soap boy, WF and Aunty for some wine. We seriously need to get to know our wine better. Haha.. Anyway it was swell meeting all of you.


No mood to bitch about life now. Just glad to be home.Darn it's good to be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home