<XMP><body></XMP> <XMP></body></XMP> My Shangri-la























It has never been, it shall never be.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

I fly tomorrow!

Such eagerness! The thought of soaring through the air, ending up in a place thousands of miles away from home, simply thrills me to bits! I've seen pictures of the places I'm going, and it really is beautiful.


I just borrowed a camera from Steph (thanks dude), so I figure I'll be able to take better shots than if I were to bring mine. If I could capture a shot of what I've always imagined snow to be, I'm going to enlarge it real huge and frame it up. And of course hang it in my room.


I'm going to get myself a cuckoo clock, maybe a nice handsome dress watch. Karen said German wine is nice so I might give it a try. Maybe I'll bring some back, with taxes paid of course. (I'm a law-abiding citizen you see) I'll probably pack some snow in a container and bring it back for Reginald Archibald. Ho ho ho..


I simply can't wait! Don't miss me though. Although I doubt many will.


Anyway,


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



Oh yeah, since I won't be back in time for New Year's,


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

4 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

I will miss u!! bon voyage! :))

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Anything else u want me to check out? I'll miss u too my muffie-duffie.. :))

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger kona said...

travel safe, be safe...and of course HUMP safe eh, bro...take care and see ya back here soon *wave*

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Russell said...

my hump my hump my hump, my lovely man humps. :)) ciaoz man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home