<XMP><body></XMP> <XMP></body></XMP> My Shangri-la























It has never been, it shall never be.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Judas Kiss

Go ahead, take a whiff. What do you smell? I smell the foul retching stentch of betrayal. Recreancy of a faithless person. Ingrate and false.


I shielded you, protected you and took care of you to the best of my ability. I tried to shine a light when your path turned dark and inhibiting, offered you maps of hope when you felt lost. I stood by you when you were at the crossroads, and never once did I blame you for anything. Until now.


I was where I should not have been. I saw what I should not have seen. A dagger in full view slicing through the air towards me. And there was nothing I could have done to avoid it. If this is how it has to be, then so be it. Maybe I think too much. Or maybe I just deserve it for being the fool.


But no matter. Though now thrall to the faithless waves and throthless sky, this stallion will soon find his feet again. And ride off into the sunset.

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

cum on, lets gather the other 9 and lets get dis 12th traitor! :))

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Russell said...

if only it was so simple..

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bro bro.. one by one eh my great friend of mine.. will always be around yar!!! by the way judas had to go and in all things he was replaced as another 12.. so lets wait and see shall we?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home