<XMP><body></XMP> <XMP></body></XMP> My Shangri-la























It has never been, it shall never be.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Dreams

It was a beautiful setting for a wedding. Decorations perfectly suited to match the surroundings. People gushing in anticipation, unable to contain their excitement. And then everyone went quiet.


The wedding march was played, and everyone turned to see the gorgeous bride. You. I looked at you, flashing your pearly whites, and yes you looked beautiful. But you could not see me, standing somewhere in the middle of a crowd. It was better this way, for the tears running down my cheeks would have betrayed me.


You gracefully glided over to your groom. The one you choose. Sadness ate me up, and I couldn't bring myself to watch anymore.


After the ceremony, I met you at the reception. I gave you a hug, and wished you well in a cracking voice. But you did not hear me. And neither did you see another single tear rolling down my face. You were too busy to realise. As I was too busy to realise how important you were to me. And now you are gone.


Tears on my pillow when I awoke, did little to extinguish the sadness burning up my heart.


Please note this is a dream I had. Just that it seemed too real to be just a dream.

7 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

alamak, u cried in public ah :)) which ex-lover got married dis time?

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Russell said...

it was just a dream la.. :P
but the emotions felt so real..

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alamak! for a moment i thought it was for real!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger kona said...

dude, get a grip....cannot go on like dis one leh....wah piang...

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger abc said...

This one reminds me of Ah Du's song. =P

Btw, this blogskin is nice. ^o^ Though it kept making my comp hang. =P

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Russell said...

haha.. thanks.. i dunno what song that is.. anyway i sorta threw the template out and started all over.. haha.. so it's not really a skin.. :P
still not asleep?

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger abc said...

huh.. u mean u re-write everything yourself or u found a blogskin template and amend? *blurz*

The song is called "ta yi ding heng ai ni".. v popular last time..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home