<XMP><body></XMP> <XMP></body></XMP> My Shangri-la























It has never been, it shall never be.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Ho Ho Ho from Changi Airport

Greetings from Changi Airport! I'm waiting for my gate to open. Sitting at Pacific Coffee, sipping my Mango Guava Chillino, listening to some jazz music. "What are You Doing New Year's Eve". Don't know who's the singer, but I remember brooding to this music last month. Guess I'll be alone this New Year's, albeit by choice. Dreams will remain dreams unless you do something about them.


There's this little irritating girl standing beside me starring at me. Geez she's irritating!


Anyway, back to New Year's. Wonder how the countdown in Switzerland will be.


You folks take care back home!!

5 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun and eat more of whatever they eat there for me! :)

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Mathpoint said...

Hey man, just found your blog. Have fun over at Switzerland!


Merry Xmas!
Eugene

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha sorry man could nt get around to seeing u off but hey coming back will get that done.. let me noe more details! enjoy Euro style new year!!!! Guess who i am

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha sorry man could nt get around to seeing u off but hey coming back will get that done.. let me noe more details! enjoy Euro style new year!!!! Guess who i am

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo russell..sorry, i've only just caught up on all your posts (just came back yesterday)

have a great trip n take more pics!! hope u'r holding out fine in the cold.

*squirt*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home