<XMP><body></XMP> <XMP></body></XMP> My Shangri-la























It has never been, it shall never be.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Love of God

“ This very day in David's town your Saviour was born - Christ the Lord! ” (cf. Lk.2: 11).

I finally felt it. The joy that has been missing throughout the run up to Christmas. It filled my heart and I felt love, happiness and comfort. I don't feel alone, nor forsaken. It's just so wonderful!

The Christmas feeling I missed this year and last, is now in me. Not only that, but God's love too.

“ Glory to God in the highest heaven, and peace to men who enjoy his favour. ” (cf. Lk.2:14).

A Merry and Blessed Christmas to everyone! May God's love be with you all!

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger FlyingMuffyn said...

well the spirit came juz in time!!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home