<XMP><body></XMP> <XMP></body></XMP> My Shangri-la























It has never been, it shall never be.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Choices

Sometimes we aren't given many. Sometimes we have too many. I didn't have much of a choice the past year or so. Then suddenly I'm now spoilt for choice. And I'm not quite ready with a decision. And I believe that I should stick to my decision albeit it being a bad one. The Chinese phrase "左右为难" comes to mind.


A good friend of mine is now going through a rather unpleasant time with a choice he chose a couple of years ago. Which even more so drives home the point of not committing a decision until I am very sure of what I want. But that being said, a good decision now doesn't necessarily equate to a good decision in the future. Everyone is wiser after the event.


Perhaps natural selection will reduce my choices. But that's just wishful thinking.


Anyway I bought a nice pink collared T-shirt today. =D

1 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger rijac said...

people change. the choices you make today may not be right tomorrow. be prepared to make painful changes in life if this happens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home