<XMP><body></XMP> <XMP></body></XMP> My Shangri-la























It has never been, it shall never be.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane.. (AGAIN!)

The past half a year has been crazy. Getting drunk, dudden changes to plans due to unforeseen circumstances, going overseas for training, coming back,getting drunk, being betrayed, being lied to, finally going to Europe, getting drunk, posting out, going for another overseas training. Did I mention getting drunk? :))


Anyway I leave tonight, and hopefully when I return, a whole new chapter of my life will begin. Definitely not the last, but it should get me there. And no, I'm not talking about my car.


Life is so fragile, listening to the stampede and the ferry sinking on the radio just made me sad. Even more so when I heard that the crew of the ferry jumped ship before the passengers. Life is just too short. To find someone to spend it with isn't easy.


I guess I'm getting a writer's "blog". :)) I've got so many things to say but I just don't know where and how to begin. Anyway, I'll try to do that when I'm back.


Till then, ciaoz!

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger abc said...

Since u are aware that life is fragile & short, then why waste your life and $ by getting drunk everytime? Harmful to your liver and your health. Makes the people around you worry for u.

Take care of yourself cuz there wont be someone around u all the time to take care of u. Somemore u arent young. It's time to grow up n think for yourself. This is the path u have chosen isnt it?

It's gd to go training actually, isnt it? At least u have something to occupy with..

Always look on the bright side of life..~

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Nah who would worry.. Waste of time anyway. :)) Urm.. I wasn't complaining about the path I choose.. :?: Anyway thanks for your concern! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home