<XMP><body></XMP> <XMP></body></XMP> My Shangri-la























It has never been, it shall never be.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Where have all the seconds gone..

One week into my new posting, and I think I'm settling in relatively well. I do not have any trainees under me, but I do not see anything wrong with that. =) Although the training tempo seems high, the colleagues there make life more bearable. I still do miss my men back in my old unit though. But life must go on.


Suddenly time seems so short now. This week just flew by, espcially so the weekend. One night out with the boys and it's time to prepare for the new workweek. So many things I want to do. So little time. Little time to spend with my friends. Little time to spend on my car. Little time to do something I really need to do.


What's more alarming is that I feel really old. General concensus is that I look 27 thereabouts. But I feel so much older. Maybe I should start drinking Yomeishu. :))

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger kona said...

allo allo....need the little blue pill? heehee :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home