<XMP><body></XMP> <XMP></body></XMP> My Shangri-la























It has never been, it shall never be.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Home!

I'm home! Reached Changi International Airport at 0730hrs this morning. The plane left the other side at 0530hrs. Thankfully I slept throughout the journey. Although it was a waste of a Raffles Class ticket, but at least I'm relatively well rested.


The conditions weren't easy over there. But then again, I didn't find it that tough. Either because I'm too slack, or I'm too competent. Yeah that's it. I'm too competent. :)) Anyway, I don't really want to dwell on the topic of training.


I blew all my money over there on cigs and food. Think I gained a bit of weight. Gotta start exercising again.


I don't have to work the whole of this week! Except for some happy hour thingy I have on Friday night, I'm as free as a bird the rest of the week. just too bad my friends are all still at work. *snigger*


Valentines' Day in Brunei was absolutely thrilling. I did nothing what-so-ever. Best Valentines' I ever had. :))

2 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back to Singapore!!! (strange way of greeting since I'm not in Singapore...haha) nevertheless, do enjoy the one week break and take care
-----
regards,
M-F, Lim

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger princesslonglegs said...

welcome back roo-sell! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home